When it comes to on-page SEO, I’m careful you’ve heard enough nigh meta tags and keyword density for one lifespan. Off-page, SEO points to techniques that are being used to improve the position of websites in the search engine results page (SERPs).
How To Do On-Page Seo Score 99% Effectively and how to optimize your article. We will learn it step by step.
Do following steps to optimize your article:
- The FOCUS keyword you used the first paragraph of your article must be BOLD KEYWORD.
- Make Italic Keyword.
- Underlined Keyword and make it a hyperlink to your other website’s page.
- Add at least one or two images in your post and make sure their names and ALT tag is the KEYWORD.
- If it possible make your first word in the Blog post the Keyword otherwise use it naturally in the title and any other place.
Make sure you have
Tag (start with a keyword).
Tag (contains keyword) and
Tag (contain keyword) in your article’s title. Add keywords at the beginning of Title and first paragraph and in the first 100 words of your article.
- Keyword must be present in the URL of your article like www.yourdomain.com/your-keyword. Don’t add category or dates in URL.
Insert (1-3) internal link(s) to your another blog posts on your website.
- Also, insert at least one outbound link to the other authority website like Forbes or Wikipedia.
- The last paragraph of your article must contain your keyword.
- Make sure to have a keyword density equals to 1%to 3% of total articles length.
- Your article title must be 70 characters or less.
- Add modifiers like “2019? “effectively,” “guide,” and “review” to help you rank for long tail versions of your focus keyword.
- Include at least one multimedia type (video, audio, images, and lists) in your blog post that you publish.
- Page Speed is one of the many ranking signals that Google loves. Use Google’s own PageSpeed Insights tool. Install WordPress plugins WP Rocket and WP Smush to your website to speed things up.
- Decrease your bounce rate. Adding internal links to the beginning of your content is one of the fastest ways to decrease your bounce rate. Include internal links at the top of your article.
- Include 1-2 LSI keywords in every article. (related keywords)
- And last, the article length should be at least 600 words or more.
And that’s for 99% SEO Scores…
See Also: How To Make Money From Instagram