Do you want to make money online? If yes, then you are at right place, Today we will discuss how to make money from Instagram.
In Today life more & more people coming online and this taking all the business online and provide you the opportunity to start your earning online.
One thing mentioning you if you want quick money or want to make money from day one then this post is not for you.
Instagram has 700+ million user base it is launched as a photo and video sharing platform, but now it becomes one of the top social media platforms.
You all have an Instagram account, but most of us don’t know that we can make money from it or how to make money from Instagram.
The number of followers you have an engaging audience the more money you can make.
One question always asked by the users that how many followers need to start making money.
So there is no exact number which anyone can tell that you need to start your earning the more you have, the better.
If you think you don’t have lots of followers how you start so keep in mind one thing that no one starts from 1000 or 10,000 followers,every one start from 0.
Even I when I started my Instagram account I only get 50 followers in one month, so start today make tomorrow better.
Exactly how many followers you need to start your earning
As I explained, there is no exact number, but it depends upon:
- Niche: which are of interest you select whether technology, fashion, games, SEO, mobile app or any other).
- Audience engagement: if you have lots of followers but your followers are not engaging this is terrible news for you,That why don’t use any auto liker or follower because if your follows are not engaging brands will not pick you.
- Mode of earning: which source of earning you prefer also affect which we discuss below.
- How passionate & digital marketer you are: (This is the most important point as we all start with lots of energy and within few days we lose, so how long you can maintain your power and how good marketer quality you have makes a step ahead.
How to make money from Instagram,
In a survey of around 5000 influencers found that approx half of them said that they are making 100-500$ per post.
So you can think about how much you can earn if you work seriously.
- Affiliate marketing: This is the best way of earning where you sell of referring product or service to your audience & when someone buys from your link you will get a commission. For example. Amazon, Flipkart affiliate marketing where you can join their affiliate program and refer product and generate the right amount of income.
Example: ShareASale – Ebates – Stylinity
- Sponsored post: As your audience grows more people & brands connect with you for sponsor post to get featured in front of your audience. Depending on your audience high-cost sponsor post you will get.
- Create your product: Yes, you can create your product or a service and sell directly to your audience and get full income this is the best method to sell your product and earning.
- Sell your Photography: If you love photography or a professional photographer you can click great quality images make videos and upload in your Instagram account as more and more people like you can sell your photos there is a massive market of stock photography.
There is a limited number of the source of earning which I mention above one question is
HOW TO REACH TO BRANDS IF YOU HAVE fewer FOLLOWERS
As you grow brands, automatically approach you, but what if you have less number of followers Then you need to find the brands and here awesome sites in which you can register
1.TapInfluence: This is a great platform where you can sign up and submit your details and if brands like your content they connect with you.
2. Influenza: This is another same website where you can register yourself as an influencer.
This is all hope you like the content if you have any question fell free to contact us, comment below thank you.
Puneet Singh owner of tech4uonline.com experienced Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. Skilled in Technical Support, Information Technology, Marketing, Blogging.